Random thoughts and bits of life of a coffee loving artist

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

YouTube Commercials

While I work, I tend to have videos and music playing from YouTube. Occasionally a commercial pops up at the beginning of the videos. For the most part, I find them an annoyance and totally throws off the groove of listening to a playlist but ever so often one comes along that catches my attention. I've only caught a glimpse or two of this particular one for the Cartier company so I finally looked it up to watch it all of the way through:


I find that though there are some things they could of fixed (such as tiny bits of timing for moving from one scene to another) but besides that, the commercial is visually stunning. The color scheme also helped with tieing everything together so that only specific items stood out. It's certainly an interesting way to call attention to the high quality products the company sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment