Random thoughts and bits of life of a coffee loving artist

Friday, March 9, 2012

DeviantSAC poster for April show



Huzzah! We have our poster now for our upcoming April show! Been preparing for this one and still have to finish a painting for it. Also going to be checking with our mighty group leader to see if I can also have some of my bookmarks and such available at the show as well but not too sure if we'll have the room since there will be 8 of us trying to show work in a tiny venue. Guess I'll find out when I get there during our art set up day. Think this is the push I needed to finish the last bit of work I'm doing for this month but I think I should go ahead and crash right now for a few hours before I pass out on the keyboard. Think I will need to buy some more coffee soon since my poor tin of ground coffee is almost out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment