Random thoughts and bits of life of a coffee loving artist

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Questionable decision making

Currently working on a client's project and sipping a cup of coffee (which is something that I find myself doing more often then I care to admit), I find myself puzzled by the strange taste sensation my tongue is trying to mull over. Earlier in the week I had bought myself a refill bottle of Coffee House Inspirations Coffee Creamer: Skinny Caramel Macchiato and had picked up the Skinny White Chocolate Mocha along with it. I had been using the Caramel flavored creamer a lot and happen to enjoy the flavor but in a blast of questionable choice making, I had the "brilliant" idea of trying out the White Chocolate Mocha. Mind you, the White Chocolate Mocha in itself is not a bad flavor.. if used alone in coffee and you gave your mouth fair warning. Unfortunately I added it to a cup of coffee which already had the Caramel Macchiato in it. The aroma nearly mimicking the scent of coconut sunblock greets my nose now each time I take a drink and my taste buds are questioning the taste of macaroons right now. I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment